Polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), polyester film (PET), polypropylene (PP), nylon, etc. are several commonly used plastic films. Various plastic films have different printing difficulty according to their performance, so the use of packaging materials is also different.
1. The light resistance and aging resistance of polyvinyl chloride film are relatively good and have good tear resistance. It is breathable. It is a clean, colorless and transparent film. Generally, plasticizers are added and it is soluble. Used in solvents such as acetone and cyclohexanone. Therefore, it can be printed with ink made of polyvinyl chloride resin. Suitable for packaging bags, book covers, etc.
2 Polyethylene film is a colorless, odorless, odorless, translucent and non-toxic insulating material, which is widely used as packaging bags; food bags and various containers can also be made. It is an inert material, so it is more difficult to print, and it must be processed to print better results.
3. Polyester film is colorless, transparent, moisture resistant, airtight, soft, strong, acid and alkali resistant to oil esters and solvents, and is not afraid of high and low temperatures. After electric spark treatment, it has a better surface for ink Fastness. Used for packaging and composite materials.
4. Polystyrene film is a soft and tough film. It is clean, colorless and transparent. When it does not contain plasticizers, the film layer is always soft, resistant to freezing, and does not age when stored. Oxidative polymerized synthetic binder ink is used during printing. Can make the imprint fastness better.
5. Polypropylene film has good gloss and good transparency, heat-resistant acid and alkali, solvent resistance, abrasion resistance, tear resistance, breathable, can not be heat sealed below 160 ℃.
6. Polyethylene molecule basically has no polar group, it is a kind of non-polar printed high score. In the polypropylene molecule, each structural unit contains a methyl group. This kind of weak polar group, Basically, they are also non-polar polymers. Therefore, their affinity for ink is relatively poor, so they must be processed before printing before printing to obtain satisfactory prints.
7. The strength of nylon film is greater than that of polyethylene film. It is odorless, non-toxic, impervious to bacteria, oil-resistant, ester-resistant, boiling water-resistant, and most solvents. It is generally used for load-bearing, wear-resistant packaging, and cooking packaging (food Heat), it can be printed without surface treatment.
Treatment methods mostly use oxidation to increase the polarity and change the surface structure. Specific treatment methods include discharge (commonly known as corona, spark) method, flame method, ultraviolet radiation method, acid (sulfuric acid, chromic acid) treatment method and so on. The discharge method is relatively simple and popular.
Copyright © Dongguan Baojia Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备19137680号